Wednesday 22 February 2012

What WOULD Zooey Deschanel wear?

I'm the kind of person who will watch a film, look at somebody and get instant clothing jealousy. This happens most frequently with Zooey Deschanel. I dress nothing like her, yet all I want to do is know where she gets her spotty skirts, her cute blouses and super fun pyjamas. Well, I don't have to wonder any more. Recently, after watching New Girl and falling even deeper in love with her style, I found the most amazing website. What would Zooey Deschanel wear? It's a good question which we can now answer! You can click a picture that tickles your fancy and (hopefully) someone has submitted a similar, or sometimes the actual item of clothing she's wearing! Granted, most of the contributors are American and do link to American website, which is a pain in the bum for the UK, but nonetheless, having the picture there in front of you actually gives you something to google!
So these are three of my favourite outfits. I genuinely wish I could pull them off! So I think once payday rolls around again, I'll hunt about and give it a go! This could either go brilliantly, or tragically wrong! I'll keep you updated either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment