Thursday 12 December 2013

Before I disappear completely, I thought I'd post a few TV related pictures/videos that have happened in my absence.

I can't decide which is more exciting! Firstly, I got a tattoo for my 22nd birthday three weeks ago, Alice from Alice in Wonderland is forever plonked on my right arm now, I am happy.

Secondly! As you may know, I go to the University of Sunderland (boo Sunderland, I know!) BUT, as of September, the TV studio acquired something pretty nifty. Yep, the old Blue Peter set. The actual one they used to use is now at our disposal whenever we want it. How brilliant is that! So here is me and my friend Kay looking a little bit too excited to be in there.

And lastly, here is a very, very cringy video. I do Broadcast Journalism, so one of the projects was to find a story and put together a little TV package. Argh, my news reading voice will get better one day, I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment