Monday 10 June 2013

And then it hit me!

I've always been stuck with this blog. I always feel like I should be reviewing make up or showing you the new skirt I've just bought and things like that. But it's just not me! I absolutely LOVE to look at fashion/DIY/make up blogs, but those are not my most interesting habits. So I've been wondering, what am I passionate about? What do people tell me to shut up about because I talk about it so much?
And then it hit me. TELEVISION. I watch A L O T of television, so maybe what I could do is use this to talk about TV since everyone is fed up of me!

SO, expect a lot of Criminal Minds, The Office (weep), Made in Chelsea and Adventure time and a lot of other nonsense.


I promise, I will try not to spoil anything for anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment