Wednesday 10 July 2013

Because Kieran watched Community for me, I decided to give Parks and Recreation another go for him. I watched the first series last year and it was fiiiine, I wasn't super into it.

But last night, we fired up Netflix and got half way through the second series, and I didn't hate it! It really wasn't too bad. I have a friend who has always said "You are exactly like Leslie Knope!" and I never understood it, but I get it now. I mentioned it to Kieran and I think he was a little taken aback because he realised his girlfriend is definitely Leslie Knope.



Obviously these are just my opinions, but I couldn't make my mind up on some of the characters, like Ann. I wasn't sure on April, but 8 episodes in, she grew on me. I LOVE Leslie and of course Ron is pretty cool. I think, while I'm bored during the summer break, I'll get all up to date on P&R and form a proper opinion!

I have a few more shows to get caught up on, like How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, I sort of fizzled out half way through the last series because I got bored waiting for the next episode to come out!

As always, if you're reading this and can think of a TV show that I should be watching, suggest it! I think I have Dexter on the list, as is 666 Park Avenue! (If anyone has watched that, let me know if it's worth doing, because I haven't heard good or bad things about it yet!)


No comments:

Post a Comment