Thursday 4 July 2013

On another note

Being the hugely influential person I am... and the rather stubborn man my boyfriend is, I have an announcement! After months of trying to gently (Not really very gently at all) get him to watch Community, he did last month. He got through all four seasons in about 2 weeks because he loved it SO much, so I would like to collect all of those brownie points now for being right! There aren't many better feelings than telling someone about a TV show and them loving it just as much as you do. (I knew he'd love it because he is secretly Jeff Winger) But I'm just so glad he enjoyed it so much, because it did put a smile on his face, plus, I have someone to quote Community to ALL DAY LONG and doesn't mind now because he understands what I'm talking about now.

Also, a friend from uni just finished watching the US Office after I recommended it to him and he absolutely loved too and may have shed a teeny tiny manly tear or two, so it's a good time!

I think I'll talk more about those two another time, because I love them both an awful lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment