Thursday 18 July 2013

Now, firstly I do have to explain that I am in no way a 'fan girl' of absolutely anything. I  never 'ship' anybody or have an 'OTP' because quite frankly, I don't know what any of it means. BUT, last night, I was watching Season 6 of Criminal Minds and I tweeted something the lovely Garcia had said that made so much sense to me. It said "'In here, I'm Mozart. Out there, I was like a monkey playing the trumpet!' I couldn't love @Vangsness any more than I do." I never expected her to see it or anything like that, she's a busy lady.

But she favourited it! I was fast asleep and just happened to wake up and glance at my phone, thought "That can't be right, maybe its a fan account" then I went in further and it was actually her! Celebrities only ever see or acknowledge my tweets when I'm embarrassingly declaring my love for them (Dawn O'Porter and Gizzi Erskine did!) So that's super exciting that she saw it and must've thought "That's so nice, I'll favourite that!"
So today, I have a day off and I start my new job in a few days, so I am going to cram as much Criminal Minds into today as I can!


I'm always, always looking for new things to watch, so suggest something to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment